The role of crystal oscillator
1. Provide basic clock signal for the system. Generally, a system shares a crystal oscillator to facilitate synchronization of all components. Some communication systems use different crystal oscillators for basic frequency and RF, and keep synchronization by means of electronic frequency regulation.
2. Crystal oscillator is used with PLL circuit to provide the clock frequency required by the system. If different subsystems need different frequency clock signals, they can be provided by different PLL connected to the same crystal oscillator.
Common applications of crystal oscillator
1. General purpose crystal oscillator, used in various circuits to produce oscillation frequency.
2. Quartz crystal resonator is used for clock pulse to produce standard pulse signal with other components, which is widely used in digital circuit.
3. Quartz crystal resonator for microprocessor.
4. Quartz crystal resonator for ctvvtr. 5. Quartz crystal oscillator for clocks and watches.
Application field of crystal oscillator
Crystal oscillator is widely used in military and civil communication stations, microwave communication equipment, program-controlled telephone exchange, radio comprehensive tester, mobile phone transmitter, high-end frequency counter, GPS, satellite communication, remote control mobile equipment, etc., 90% of electronic equipment are used crystal oscillator.
1. mobile phone devices: the most common mobile phone devices are smart phones. In addition, the typical ones include iPad, handheld game machine, handheld POS machine, etc.
2. Consumer electronics: usually including laptop, camera, camera, headset, audio, tablet computer, etc.
3. Network: in communication network, there are usually wired communication and wireless communication. The technical fields of wired communication include: optical transmission network, data processing, connection function, etc. Wireless networks usually include baseband, connection interface, radio, etc.
4. Medical Electronics: common medical electronic equipment include X-ray imaging, magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasonic system, endoscope, etc.